Saturday, February 14, 2009

Catching UP

Okay here's a quick catch up on the shows. And yes I know I am two shows behind!! I need a guest blogger to report on my weekly shows. Drop me a line if interested!

Stanley Bennett Clay:

If you are looking to be inspired to be better than, then this is the show for you. Mr Clay took us around the world in 60 minutes and told us how you can be black, gay and male and still make it in LA. Listen in and learn.

Kortney Ryan Ziegler:

If you missed this show then you missed one of the best interviews or rather one of the more interesting ones thus far. I had a co-host who was great, thanks Denise!For those not knowing "still black: portrait of a black transmen" is one of those films you have to watch several times over to really grasp the enormity of what you are seeing and hopefully ingesting. Kortney Ryan Ziegler and producer Awilda Rodriguez did an awesome job with a still somewhat taboo subject matter. You can find more information for the film on www.stillblackfilm.org

No comments:

Post a Comment