Saturday, February 14, 2009

Me

So I'm trying to figure out the angle of this blog..personal, semi-personal or business. Still don't know the answer so I guess I should put what I want to share and we'll go from there.



Here's a bit of poetry...



I am distance...
not intentional
but it happened


One phone call
not returned
one email
never answered


I tried
not to lie
When I said I miss them
And you...


Honestly I was happy
there was distance
between me
and them
you


Continuing it
with continued lies
of assumptions


I love you...still


Honest if I say
that glad I am
that you
think less of me


Now the reasons for
being
us....
exist no longer

Scribbles of fake font
as we dribble bile
and ingest venmon
disguised in
no issues
we friends
of the family
not needed
no longer

Truth came
when least expected
due to lies
being giving seed
to fertile imaginations

Imagine my surprise
when told assumptions
fed by hate
jealousy of
things not fed in years

Still digesting
while acknowledging
that time has passed
and time will pass

As distance becomes you

No comments:

Post a Comment